Monday 7 April 2014

QUOTES GALORE



Sometimes one comes across quotes that hit at you- either for the intellect that the quote breathes or the humour, sarcasm and the slur inherent in it.

I found some of these by some famous individuals which I’d love to share. Hope you enjoy them.

‘If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people He gave it to’’
Dorothy Parker, Poet, Author, Satirist, Writer


‘I never forget a face but in your case I’d be glad to make an exception’


 Graucho Marx, Comedian, TV Star



‘Everytime a friend succeed I die a little’




Gore Vidal, Authour, Critic,


‘Politics is just a show business for ugly people’


Jay Leno, TV Host

‘War is God’s way of teaching Americans geography’


Ambrose Bierce, Author of Devil’s Dictionary


‘Trying is the first step towards failure’


Homer Simpson, Cartoon Character

No comments:

Post a Comment